Saturday, September 27, 2008

You can never tell......

He is "the great teacher". He teach thousands of doctors (include me) and he still doing it. Recently, he is admitted for his relapse of blood cancer (old enemy strikes backs)

It scares me to thinks about it. Anybody (yes even me) may have cancer. Then, you need to thinks how you going through it, when to be strong and when to stop fighting....

Last year I met this 7 y.o child. He loss both of his vision at very young age due to untreatable eyes disease. His mother almost cry when she told the whole sad story to me. All the hard time this young child has gone through. But this 7 years old child unexpectedly upon his mouth and says, " dun worry mum, I'm OK. Everything is going to be fine....." try to comfort his mother . He impressed me with his words and i don't expect to hear those word from him. He really inspire me

And to my great teacher get well soon, and please teach more doctors. May Allah bless u... always..

No comments: