Sunday, September 28, 2008

Raya@hospital.com


There only 2 days left before Raya. Everybody is leaving kl heading their hometown (and also leaving me working till the last day hu... hu...) All the shopping complexes were full with last minutes shoppers. For this year, i think the best raya decoration goes to midvalley megamall. The kampung ambient created at the concierge lift up everybody raya's mood.

Leave that first. I'm doing my weekend round this morning and plan to discharge my Muslim patient before the eve. Then i come to this one patient. She had multiple medical problems with few issues unsettled. Her long list of investigation seems adding more confusion rather than solving her case. It's almost impossible to let her to go home for raya festival. Finally i open my mouth, "Makcik, doktor rasa mungkin tahun nie makcik kena raya kat hospitallah..., Makcik punya rawatan ni banyak yang tak habis lagi..." Then she looks at me with her sorrow eye.... "Tak perlah doktor, makcik ikut jer. Buat lah ape yang doktor rasa terbaik" . What a surprise, knowing she never leave this hospital for 2 months and she really want to go home last time.

Moral of story, don't take things for granted. Most of us never appreciate our loves one until they not with us. So for this coming raya, please do appreciate your loves one....

2 comments:

rapheydhillo said...

Hi,
I found ur blog by accident... (ha!ha! ha! thru http://sashabashir.blogspot.com/ that brought me to http://www.drfrappucino.blogspot.com/.. that lead me to you!)
i went to midvalley for my raya shopping and agreed that they have the best raya deco.. see my post here http://rapheydhillo.blogspot.com/2008/09/aidilfitri-di-midvalley.html & here http://disudutkamarhati.blogspot.com/2008/09/terkenang-beraya-di-kampung.html
Selamat hari raya!
-p/s: dulu pernah tolong medical student (hukm). I terpaksa jadi patient dia for his exam.

HappyDoc.com said...

hi...
Selamat Hari Raya...
Nice pic...
Err.. masa jadi patient utk student tuh... Diaorang pass exam tak hehe..