Saturday, February 14, 2009

Think BIG

Have you heard about medical speciality named Karnology? Nope? well think again he he.... Actually there no medical unit such name. Last weekend the very first family day I attended (Usually I try to find excuses not to attend it last time he he.. ) The organizer wrongly spelled Cardiology as Karnology on the welcome board. But the name seems had the potential to be famous and to be studied. Maybe I should discover new field in medicine and name it Karnology he he.....




Now I want you to think outside the box. Imagine what else you can do with hair comb, apart from combing your hair? This is what my friend and I invented when we was in Vietnam last time. The mee in the cup had no spoon attached with it. I believe it must be a conspiration he he... The manufacturer try to make more money by cutting down the cost. maybe I should investigate it. The big problem now, is how we going to eat the mee without spoon or chopstick? Then we finally come with this idea. please refer to the picture below.




Err just for your information. It's a new and never have been used comb. We found it in the hotel sanitary bag he... he... BTW the mee in the cup is quite delicious. Maybe eating using hair comb make it tastier har har har....

No comments: