Saturday, February 28, 2009


Ying and Yang advocates about balance. Well I'm struggling to maintaine "the balance". After many years not having formal exam, of course it is not easy to start back the "engine" and burn back my "old" midnight candles. What can I do now is to try my best and let God do the rest.




The feeling was rather different when I come to work last Friday. One of the old patient in the ward was pushed out on a wheel chair. But he is not going home because he had no place to go. We have found a shelter for him in Semenyih. That the best that we can do for him. He came to meet us 6 weeks ago. He was very easy to look after. He never complaint about anything, even about the tasteless hospital food. Almost everyday, he had a girl"friend" pay him visit. And what they do is only talk to each other. Yeah just talk, not more than that. What they talk about is a mystery because I could not understand their langguage.



Today he is leaving the hospital to the new place. I'm not sure what he felt about that. His girlfriend still come that afternoon (she has been told earlier he might be leaving today) and she looks confused and I just felt different.........

8 comments:

chekgu Bani Hassim said...

dah tua2 pun ade gf??
erm...
bukan anak dier ke??
setiap hari org yg berlainan ke??

dewi palsu said...

All the best for you exam.MRCP part 1, I assume?
Anyway,banyak ke cases orang tua yang tak ada next of kin kat hospital you?Kesian kan?

HappyDoc.com said...

emm bukan ank dia lah chekgu,
dia tak kawen, kawan jer kut,
err hari2 orang yang sama
tapi ade gak yang aer anak cam tak der anak, tak der orang melawat pon... sian....

thanks dewi,
banyak jer yang tak der sanak sedara,
kalau ader pon diaorang request not to contact them takut menyusahkan...
memang sian......

dewi palsu said...

How's your result like?

HappyDoc.com said...

err belum lagi lah... My exam in april
stil struggling finishing my readings hu hu

Snow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dewi palsu said...

HappyDoc,Hahaha.Mati-mati ingatkan you have finished your exams :P
Anyway, good luck sekali lagi....