Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beautiful Minds


After finished my exam,I struggle to finish my oncall for this month just to make sure my vacation plan comes true. I set up a new record myself, I managed to do 4 oncalls within 8 days he....he....(I feels like superdoc he..he...) One thing for sure, i wont break my record again. So, i'm rewarding myself a trip to Pulau Redang. Far away from KL and i try not to think anything about work or study (at least for few days he he...)


Yes all of this things need to be left behind

Watch : Who need to know the time here, nothing to be rush. The sun will tell you weather it daytime or nighttime and your stomach will tell you when is the eating time he he...

Handphone : "Ops..... you have reach Happydoc voice mailbox, he will kindly return your call ASAP" (yeah, only when he reach KL back he he....)

Glasses : Err... definitely I don't need it for reading!!!!

Wallet : Err i might need this. Otherwise I might need to work here to pay my chalet bill and my return boat trip he he...



Yes, i'm 'lepak'ing at the beach the whole morning. Nothing to be worried.



This is one of the breathtaking scenery taken from my chalet. Pretty isn't it. The picture tells everything..........



An evening at the beach side. There no stressed out face from office rushing back home with bad odor and dirty shirt.



And this is for you guys ; )
Thanks a lots for reading......

2 comments:

aishwarya rai said...

Welcome! :D

Hope you have a super vacation. May Allah Bless HappyDoc. & if its your birthday, Happy Birthday.

HappyDoc.com said...

Thanks Aish!
How do you know it's my birthday? he he... I just turn 19y.o last week he he (kidding)