Saturday, May 16, 2009



I must thank Allah Almighty for the bless. My exam is over now and I'm getting back my life. To all my friend who read this congratulation to all of you. One day, I was on my way to complete my mission before eyes senses something. At the end of road, there was 2 small alley. The right alley is a dark, smelly and full of thrush and the left side is the right way to my mission. It make me thinks, we always choose the wrong path in our life even though we know the right way is waiting for us....

p/s hopefully I can share more stories after this he he...

3 comments:

dewi said...

Ah.Finally you have updated your blog.Congrats on passing your exams.

HappyDoc.com said...

he he
thanks dewi : )

-ursecretadmire- said...

Assalamualaikum...finally i can c ur blog.quite nice...congrate!

so...i think i still not congrate u yet on passing ur exam...congratulations ya!!!

work is work...juz set ur truthful nawaitu n start working! Keep up da good work ya!

nnti dh alek from holiday....pndai2 lar gnakn losyen pencerah tau...4 ur sunburn.were u forgotten 2 use ur sunblock or what?? kuang3....

wish u happy always...(^0^)