Monday, June 15, 2009

The biggest winner...

The weather is pretty hot now days. With El-Nina (it's not a name of girl he he..) is expected to visit us somewhere in August, plus hectic day at work, I decided to go swimming to public swimming pool to divert all my stress.

When i strokes, I realized that the journey in our life is just similar when you swimming. Each breath you take you must planned and well coordinated. Each swing you made must synchronized with your leg strokes or otherwise you might not catch enough breath or may not make an efficient moves. Then, all your energy will be wasted. You can't stop or otherwise you may sink or drowned. When u reach one end, it just a new start to the other end. But at the end of day, you are a winner after you completed your lap (Sound .......philosophical? he he...)

What I what to remind myself and others is all of us a winner as we never stop to fight in completing our own cycle of life. Nobody is born as a loser or biggest loser......

3 comments:

edina monsoon said...

I see you've given your blog a face-lift:) Nice yellow.

HappyDoc.com said...

I can never compete with your flowery blog he he

tipah tertipu said...

Hi Doc,
Could i leave a message to Nisa here?hehe^_^
Nisa, apasal lah u deleted your blog?Paranoid sungguh minah sorang ni.Dah lah perasan Fraps quit blogging sebab of herself.Boo hoo hoo.