Monday, June 8, 2009

To panic or not to panic


HIN1 virus has reach Malaysia few months ago. But there no reason to panic as our health system is ready for another outbreak ( See, Malaysia health system is not too bad okay....). As I remember the last outbreak was 4-5 years ago (Nipah virus) and we manged it quit well. I still remember during my pre-clinical year in medical school (not so long time ago he he...), my lecturer said a fast spreading viral outbreak (the frightening Ebola virus for example) will dissappeared quickly. If i'm not mistaken, H1N1 is not a fast spreading virus, so it take some time before it totally cleared. Not all infected patient will end up with death. So to all my friend who ask this question, as I said earlier there no reason to be panic. Just be prepared

6 comments:

amelia said...

Eye eye Doc! :)

Saya baca di Wikipedia, Spanish Flu pun Influenza A H1N1? Saja je buat panic ha ha. Tapi ingat mati sucikan hati. :D Doktor2 berfikiran positif, kan.

Berusaha & tawakkal pada Tuhan. :)

Snow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HappyDoc.com said...

No prob Nisa
I'll respect your wish :)

the one deleted said...

Salam Doc :D

TQ! I deleted my prev comments to hide my trails. But my nice thoughts remain. :)

tipah tertipu said...

Haha.Nisa is so paranoid.She left comment(s) on other blogs as well and the next thing we know, she'd delete them.

And Nisa, Fraps doesn't quit blogging because of you.Fraps pun paranoid macam Nisa jugak. Hahahha *evil laugh*
Good riddance I'd say.