Monday, July 6, 2009


I witnessed a true love today. This story is about a patient who I thought not so lucky initially because she had lost both of her hands and legs under the surgeon's blade because of her disease. But I was totally wrong, the reality is she was so lucky to have her husband (and children) who love her body and souls (because she only had her body left.....).

She is totally dependent on her loyal husband in every single things. And yet she still looks strong and never show any give-up signs. Her face was so calms and she appears really accepted her bad luck. I really respect both of them. The challenge is so big but yet they still stand still together. I wonder weather can I be like them. It must be something good that she had done in the past and God has pay her back I guess......

2 comments:

nisa said...

Salam Dr :D

A beautiful story مش الله. Allah SWT has put love and mercy between their (hearts)! ♥ Mcm ni tak perlulah jadi Aishwarya Rai, Dato Siti atau Pamela Anderson. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Anonymous said...

doc.. we all miss you.