Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It must be the air!



Few of my good friends get sick and admitted to hospital recently. Nowadays, with unpredictable weather, H1N1 outbreaks, sedentary lifestyle and stress at work, it not a surprised everyone get sick easily.

One of my good friend during my medical school day was admitted for young hypertension with severe headache. He was found to have a big cyst in his brain. The news is shocked to all of my friend and me. Having good friend suffered from a disease is totally different from treating patient....

Dr F is also just recently discharge from hospital for influenza-like illness. Luckily it's not 'that" disease. He is a fighter and win the battle. Now he is back to battle field, jeopardizing himself to treat those who needs help. ( He pay me to said these actually he he...)

Another friend of mine recently, just found out her 6 months old child is going to be totally blind. It's her first child and I run out my words to show my empathy. I just can't imagine what her family going to go through in near future.

What we can do now, is to appreciate one of the greatest God's gift i.e health. As most of us never appreciate it until you loss it.....

p/s please pray for my friends....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's every parents' worst nighmare to see their child fall sick without any chance of recuperating back to their usual self. a close friend of mine is going through this and it is heartbreaking.

On another note, he should give you commission for mentioning his name. it's a shame he has stopped writing.

despite what the media/people have been saying, keep the spirits high and thank you for being on the front line.

HappyDoc.com said...

Dont mention it, that is our responsible he he
Dr F will be writing back (that what he said) he he

anony 2 said...

Dr F is Drfrap? :P

anony2 said...

DrFrap scandalous...hehhee