Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Spot the word!


My washroom needs major cleaning work, so I decided to get the necessary thing from the shop. And of course I need a super string powerful detergent he... he... ut then I fond that something very funny on the detergent label. It can kill flu virus? har har har....
I guess it not Tamiflu alone that can kill the flu virus, but this detergent also can do the same thing he he.... I think i just their a marketing strategy but it might confuse the public. I'm not surprise after this if more patient come with clor** poisoining har har...

2 comments:

dewi said...

Selamat hari raya doc....sudah tak update eh?

HappyDoc.com said...

Selamat hAri Raye dewi
Let the raya spirit bring the happyness and joy....
Thanks 4 dropping by Dewi : )
InsyaAllah lepas Raye nie update balik