Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good thing comes in TWO



For most of medical devices, there will be only 1 device per packet. This is practiced to maintain the sterility of that particular devices. I am preparing to take my patient's blood in late afternoon to check her oxygen level. Suddenly i noticed something was not so right when I'm grabbing the packet of syringe. This particular packed that I'm holding contained 2 syringes! Which i never encountered since i practice medicine for the past 5 years. I decided that would be my lucky syringe. My guess is, something great is going to happen on me he... he... as always said, good things always come in TWO......

2 comments:

dewi palsu said...

Yeah good things come in two and in small packages and to those who wait. :P

HappyDoc.com said...

he he yeah.. I agree that