Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mickey Mouse : What should i do?

My house has been invaded by rat. And this rat has leave unwanted "fertilizer" in my kitchen. It's going to be very embarrassing if a doctor had leptospirosis (a disease brought by rat) and this directly reflects my hygiene. I decided to give this nasty little rat a lesson. So, I bought a rat cage with a undeniably delicious cream cracker inside the cage as a bite. Guess what, BINGGO! on the next day, a small black rats trapped in that cage. I thought that going to be the end of story, but new problem arise. Err... what I am going to do with that rats? I'm in dilemma!


The criminal in the cell


Call her Mickey (I just gave her that name he.. he..)

I've ask few of my friends, and these are some of their suggestions:

1. Just throw the rat in the jungle. <---- Hey.... where to find jungle in KL
2. My grandparent used to kill them with boiled water.<---- Sound inhuman he he... I'll have trauma to eat meat soup after this he.. he...
3. Throw in the river then. <--- Now, I have to jeopardize my life just to throw this nasty rat to Sg Klang?
4. Make peace with her, let it go. She learned her lesson.<---- Yeah and I can get leptospirosis in exchange?
5. Turn the rat into rat satay. Must be delicious.<---- hey I'm not an exotic animal eater you creature....

Now, Mickey is in the cage waiting for her sentence. I leaved her outside my house while thinking what should be done. Would you guys help me? hu... hu....

4 comments:

dewi palsu said...

Hey if you see ONE mouse, you probably have a lot of mice @ home - don't worry about being ''humane'', its just not worth trying to be gentle with them.

Kill.Kill.Kill. :P

HappyDoc.com said...

Mickey died on the next day. He died because of dehydration. I left Mickey outside my house without water he he. Poor mickey. Meanwhile i'll try to hunt other Mickey's friend he he...

dewi palsu said...

Haha Mickey's killer on the prowl in (insert your housing area). :P

Anonymous said...

well, u can try killing them with Warfarin. it works. the hassle is that when u have to throw the carcass out,with all the blood..yucks! i hate mice..especially the black one. tak pon, why dont u just give the captured mouse to pijot,let his cats do the killing.