Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December blues



I must say, I hates December so much when it comes every year. It reminds me all the unfinished business, unfulfilled dreams and the untouched works for the whole year. It all make me so depressed. To add the so called "enjoyment", we going to celebrate new years soon which technically make me and all of you a year older (or people like to mention it, a year wiser). Now we have to adjust with the "new" age. I wish December never comes. Why time have to fly so fast? Why oh why?..... sigh....

2 comments:

dewi palsu said...

I hate this time of the year too - not because that work always seems to get crazy,but because I ALWAYS get sick at this time of year.Sejuk gila wei. :P
Happy new year doc(albeit premature that is.....)

HappyDoc.com said...

happy new years too... Wishing you all the best for this coming year.... Some tips, stay at home during ha long holidays. Do not overexert yourself he he