Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Aging gracefully....

Case 3

A 21 years old Malay man who is a C*lcom service operator, complaint or sore throat


HappyDoc comment

This case is straight forward. There was no other associated symptoms. From examination he had simple upper respiratory infection (mild) which usually resolved spontaneously most of the time. He asked for one day leave so that he can recover quickly and regain full energy which I think a reasonable request.

We have a brief talk and he told me that he just dropped out his diploma recently and doing his current work as contract basis. He is a cheerful and pleasant types person with good communication skill. He had a bright ambitious face. I advised him to pursue back his study as he is still young and he still have a lot more to learn about life. I believe that he can be a successful person one day. Sound like..... I concern to much .... or maybe it's a sign of aging he he (err...when you start to concern too much and talk a lot he he) and I do like the term aging gracefully very much. Do this term applied to you..........?



Aging gracefully, no botox, no collagen, only cream he he....

2 comments:

dewi palsu said...

So happy doc.Tell me what is the best anti-aging cream in the market now?I nak beli satu.

HappyDoc.com said...

he he I'm not so sure. Rasanya yang contain moisturizer and antioxidant cream ok kut...