Thursday, November 13, 2008

You are welcome....



It just a normal working day and i am in the lazy mood for this week (he he...) Then suddenly my hardworking ward clerk pass me a card. Initially, I thought it was a wedding invitation card as school holiday is around the corner but i was totally wrong. It a "Thank you" card from one of my patient who just discharge few days ago. Well, i don't expect it from her and her family as my team and i treated her same as other patient (as stated in our oath). But the good thing is it lift up my mood to work harder on that day.

I realized that a simple thank is rather important. If your staff done a good work, praise them and say thank you to them. If your mother or spouse cook a meal for you, do not forget to thank them as well. Believe me, cooking is not a simple task he... he..and i would like to thank you (yes you) for reading this entry he he... Have a good and productive day everybody : )

1 comment:

Ms B said...

I like this entry.

you are welcome!