Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Al-fatihah



I received a bad new today. One of patient that my team and I has been taking care for the past 3 months lost her battle. She passed away yesterday due to post-operative complication. It give a big shock to us for a while after my team and I visited her empty bed at ICU today. She was a very pleasant lady and optimist person to start with. She looking forward to do the operation despite knowing the risks and she might not seeing again the world after the operation. She did very well on day 1 until day 3 after the operation before everything turn to a mess yesterday. I feel very sad for her but a part of me telling me that she died for what believe for and she did what she feel right for her. May Allah bless her and placed her with good people. Amin

2 comments:

Dingbat said...

Hmmm...I blog hopped around and came across 2 doctors' blogs(you and the other doc).Both have sad stories of their patients.

May their souls be blessed.

HappyDoc.com said...

Amin....