Sunday, January 18, 2009

One Morning in Saigon (Saigon: Part 1)

A morning street's view in Saigon was rather different from Malaysia. It's full of color and characters.


An apple a day keep a doctor away!


Meatball noodle, anyone? I think she must be the expert.


This very smart and handsome is on his way to meet his lover he.. he.. (but his lover is still selling meatball noodle he... he...)


This Vietnamese lady had the same breakfast at the same spot for 2 consecutive days (maybe she have it everyday he... he..)


Breakfast with Internet?


I don't think I can lift up that thing and walk along the road for the whole day. She must be a Superwoman! he..he..


OK my ride has arrived. I'm ready for another mission. Let's start the engine. Have a productive day everybody : )

2 comments:

dewi palsu said...

I like picture number 3, the old man's so dapper. Perhaps it's the hangover from the French colonization?

HappyDoc.com said...

i've the same thought too :)