Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saigon: Part 3

I keep reminding myself to appreciate more on what I already had in my life especially after I came back from Saigon. I really did enjoy my visit but i must say life is not easy there. Saigon or Ho Chin Minh City is a famous and large city inhabitants by 9 million populations (expected population of 20 million by 2020).


What make HCMC unique, most of the people has a small body habitus and the buildings are really "thin" so that they can maximized all the space that they have. There were millions of motorbike wheeling on the road. Motorbike is the main transportation and you must have your own motorbike before you can tackle a girl he.. he..(my tourist guide told me this) and crossing road it not a simple task because of massive motorbike moving around you.


Million of bikers on the road

They work hard for living and they work with passion. I really admire them for that as compared to some of us that always take easy on our daily work. They motivate me acquired their work culprit. There nothing wrong to be good with your work field right?

2 comments:

Snow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HappyDoc.com said...

yup hehe
Kat sana orang masih hidup susah
kalau nak jual barang pon diaorang akan layan bersungguh2
Sebab tuh rasa bersyukur sangat ngan aper yang kita ada...